Granit-Polus Group is operating and managing financial activity of more than 50 legal entities in 9 different countries. The core financial functions including accounting, cash-flow management and controlling are managed centrally in order to efficiently control the financial position of all companies belonging to the Group.
The Group is using an integrated management information system across its portfolio in order to standardize the property management and financial functions. The system was originally developed by Microsoft, but our Group has the license to implement further developments to more efficiently manage any kind of request within the organization.
The following range of services covers the entire financial activity of Granit-Polus Group:
- Accounting services in accordance with local regulations
- Group level consolidation under IFRS
- Controlling services including management reporting, budgeting and performance analysis on regular basis
- Administration of property management activity: leasing agreements, utility measurement and invoicing, property database management, etc.
- Financial administration of supplier contracts and invoices
- Cash-flow management
- Debt collection management
- Tax planning and tax administration
- HR administration
- Inter-company & bank loan administration
- IT administration